- Cerberus Twins (Human Wing Weapon) shoot one third of its shot in the void.
- Chakram sticking on the player and being use as a melee weapon.
- During the end match showcase of the players, sometimes ships are being towed by others.
- Boost shake still active during end match cinematic and showcase.
- Errors when being the hosts for the second time.
- Infinite loading when a player is disconnected during the loading of a match.
- Perma Wrecked when dying while entering the dock.
- Unlocking parts after the first match (which are Drones’ parts).
- Harvesting thrusters: Trait will now work
- WarpFIELD wing weapon: will now display its trait correctly
- Chorion Drone’s Sentry was adjusted to inflict the correct amount of damage (instead of double)
- Blue Rose wing weapon: Now has its intended “Homing” value (low homing)
- Game with 0 players in one team won’t give any Score nor Credits.
- Added two Axis that can be captured by the control mapping. (to increase compatibility with more joystick models)
- Mouse click and wheel can’t be captured during Assisted Control Mapping.
- Since Mouse click and wheel can’t be captured during Assisted Control Mapping, user can scroll, see action’s tooltip and click on an action to remap it.
- More polished HUD Indicators.
- Shield bar now appears on top of a target indicator (just below its name).
- Lashing star now has a blast FX.
- Myrmidia Thrusters: Now has “Velocity: Restore Energy” instead of an Energy Regen bonus
- Scout Decoy Device: All marks now have a damage output equal to 100% of your main weapon
- Warding Barrier Device: Negative Effects now have their normal “fixed” duration
- Electrolumi Power Core: Harvester Bubble now has “Restore Energy” over time instead of an “Energy Regen” bonus
- Added a little delay between captures in Assisted Mapping
- Quick Match: It creates a match if there is none available or join if there is.
- Private Match: When creating a match, there is an option allowing user to make it private. It won’t be visible in the match list. Private matches do not give any Mastery Points nor Credits.
- Oculus can now be used in the Menus. It is not fully operational though.
- Oculus now has more post-processing.
- Shield Bar now has indicators for trait conditions “Red Alert” and “All Green” when the ships have a part with one of these traits.
- Bubbles now have a specific FX according to the bonuses given.
- “Velocity: Restore Energy” traits on thrusters were slightly increased.
- All mines fire rate and damage were revised.
- Some slight adjustments on Arblos and Chorion Cockpits & Wings.
- Arblos’ teleportations deal much more damage.
- Chorion barriers which inflict damage have been increased significantly.
- Locking Speed stats bonuses on various parts was increased.
- Locking Speed stats on CPU/WCU were decreased.
- Bubbles were increased to now have a radius of 20 units and a duration of 20 seconds (both were at 15).
- Longshot main weapon: Damage was significantly increased.
- Borgne wing weapon: Damage was slightly increased.